1. Towel dry your hair right when you get out of the shower.
2. Apply a heat protecting leave-in conditioner.
3. It’s important to work product through evenly, especially when dealing with short hair. 4. Rub each product in to the root, sides, back and then…
comb through to ensure even distribution.
5. Using a nozzle on your blow dryer, rough dry a little with just your fingers. The nozzle will help direct the hair and get it to lay down much more than you could without one.
6. Smooth over the top using a soft bristle brush.
7. If you have a “bang” or “fringe” on your short hair, smooth it out a little with your soft bristled flat brush.
8. Spray a little heat protectant spray before the next step.
9. Flat iron any pieces that are long enough. Best to flat iron them with a little bend so they lay down and cooperate.
10. Take a little styling paste or styling cream in the palm of your hand. Rub it between your palms to emulsify and warm it up.
11. Now push the hair in the opposite direction and style as you normally would.Towel dry your hair right when you get out of the shower.
This is a simple trick for you to have that glam look with your pixie hair.
Hair By JC of Boulder, CO can help you style your short hair, so book your appointment now.
More tips and trick from The Beauty Department
Photo by Maria Violet Buzznet